Hiya,
Following an email domain change I'm unable to access our admin account as it's configured to use SSON via Entra ID - On login I get;
"It looks like your account has been deactivated.
We've sent you an email with details of who to contact to get more information about this."
However no email has been sent.
This unfortunately was the only admin logon. I did get an opsgenie email saying;
"We would like to inform you that email@primarydomain's Opsgenie account has been inactivated from company.atlassian.net
You can reactivate this account on Site Administration Panel. If you would like to permanently remove the user, delete the user from Opsgenie within 14 days."
However I cannot access Site Administration or Support to raise a ticket due to the account being deactivated, nor can I access the administration to update the email domain.
Attempting to raise a support ticket without logging in shows;
"Support Service Connection Issue
There may be an issue reaching our backend service. This could result in your form submission failing to create a support ticket."
And right enough it doesn't create a ticket.
I don't see any other method to get in touch with support - if I try to use this account I need to put in our domain and it tells me to contact my administrator, which is me.
Any ideas?