Hello everyone!
I'm hoping some jira genius out there can help me...
I have created a custom field called "Finance Approver" that is a user picker (single) with a filter so that only users that are a part of the Finance Approvers group show up when I try to chose a user - great!
To make the user experience easier (and help adoption) in forms and in issues I wanted to set the primary approver by default, however I am unable to set a default value for the user picker. When I try to edit the default value it tells me to type and it will show options, however typing a name of someone in the group (or their accountId) nothing shows up.
I've tried just typing the full name and just typing the accountId and pushing submit but it doesn't actually do anything.
Am I missing something? I couldn't find anything online that told me whether I could or couldn't do this.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks