Hi! I have JSoftware 6.1.7 with 100 licenses. How can I migrate to the latest version? what must I pay for it?
Your licence entitles you to upgrade to the latest version released before the end-date on the licences. So if your licence is currently valid, you can upgrade now. There's no cost.You need to be very clear about versions though because you can't have "JIRA software 6.1.7"
I suspect you have one of these two:
JIRA Software (Server) 100 Users: Commercial LicenseThat's what I can see in License page, and because of it I think that I have a JIRA Software
Atlassian JIRA (v6.1.7#6163-sha1:94d557d) And these information from the below of the page
Where the truth?)))
Ah, yes, the new names for the licences.
The more important bit is Atlassian JIRA (v6.1.7
That means you fall into the first group. You're running JIRA 6.1.7. You will want to have a look at the migration hub
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.