I am trying to integrate a Bit Bucket Cloud repo to platform.sh
I am following the instructions here - https://docs.platform.sh/integrations/source/bitbucket.html#bitbucket-cloud
The first step is to create an OAuth consumer. I created one with these settings -

The instructions then say to run this command -
<span>platform integration:add \</span><span> --project PROJECT_ID \</span><span> --type bitbucket \</span><span> --repository OWNER/REPOSITORY \</span><span> --key CONSUMER_KEY \</span><span> --secret CONSUMER_SECRET</span>
I am using "<repo_details_edioted_for_privacy>" as my repository. I am doing this because it is in the URL of my repo. Also if I run git command -v it returns
<repo_details_edioted_for_privacy>
My command looks like this -
<span>platform integration:add \</span><span> --project platformprojecthere \</span><span> --type bitbucket \</span><span> --repository <repo_details_edioted_for_privacy> \</span><span> --key keyhere \</span><span> --secret secrethere</span>
With the "platformprojecthere" replaced with the correct platform sh project ID
"keyhere" with the Key from OAuth consumers page
"secrethere" with the Secret from the OAuth consumers
I get this error in terminal -
Invalid Bitbucket credentials
Ensure that the OAuth consumer key and secret are valid.
Additionally, ensure that the OAuth consumer has a callback URL set (even just to http://localhost).
If I use the GUI I get this error -
We have trouble accessing the remote repository at Bitbucket: unknown exception
Is there a something else I need to set up with the Bit Bucket repo?