I'm embarking on a journey to deepen my expertise in Atlassian tools, with a specific focus on Jira and Confluence for Cloud, and I would greatly appreciate your feedback and insights on the certification path I'm considering.
Here's the certification path I'm planning to take:
ACP-620 Managing Jira Cloud Projects Certification: I'm starting here to solidify my foundation in managing projects within Jira Cloud, aiming to grasp the essential functionalities, configuration best practices, and project management roles.
ACP-120 Jira Administration for Cloud Exam: Following the ACP-620, I intend to tackle the ACP-120 to dive deeper into the administrative capabilities of Jira Cloud. This step is crucial for me to learn about advanced configurations, user management, workflow customization, and integrating third-party add-ons effectively.
I would love to hear from you all:
- Your experiences and insights: If you've taken these certifications, what was your journey like? Any tips, resources, or study practices you found invaluable?
- Recommendations on additional resources or certifications: Are there other courses or materials that complement these certifications, particularly those focusing on automation within Atlassian tools?
- General advice: Any pitfalls to avoid or best practices to embrace as I embark on this path?
Your feedback will be incredibly valuable to me as I navigate through this learning process. Thank you in advance for your support and guidance!