Happy Monday Community friends,
I am giving a Training Theater talk at Team 24 showing attendees just how easy it is to get started with Jira and Confluence.
As part of that talk, I will highlight some interesting non-professional use cases (i.e. how people have used the products outside of their day jobs). For example, I used Jira to track my home remodel project a couple of years ago via sprints and epics.

Have you implemented JSW, JSM, or Confluence for your personal use? For example, for a church or volunteer organization, your child's sports team, or a book club?
If so, hit reply and let me know:
- the product
- the use case
- if I can use your name
- BONUS if you can give me a screenshot of it (and a permission to use it in my presentation)
- Finally, if you will be at Team, find me so I can give you a shout out at the session and a special thank-you gift.
Best wishes,
Joanna, Senior Certification Developer, Atlassian University