Hello!
I'm having a problem where the send email post function is no longer sending emails, the post function testing resolved correctly, and it used to work in the past, just suddenly stopped working.
Steps my team and I have taken to debug:
- Remove/re-add the post function
- move the post function up in the transition so that it occurs before the event firing
- move the post function up in the transition so that it occurs after the event firing
- Change the recipient from a DL to a single user (Note: This did work and I received the email, upon changing the recipient back to the DL, it stopped working again)
None of these steps have yielded results. The post function lives in the create transition of a specific issue type, the issue gets created normally, but no email is sent.

Is there a place I can check to see why the emails are not getting sent when it's going out to that DL? I can send and receive emails to the DL normally.
Thank you
Pierre Ibrahim