Hi,
After upgrading the new version, this error is seen and the sync is blocked
java.sql.SQLExcetion: invalid object name 'AO_08F1AF_SYNC_EVENT'
What should I do to solve this problem?
Regards
GG
It looks like the AO_08F1AF_SYNC_EVENT table is related to the Exalate plugin. Is that the plugin that you upgraded? If so, what version of the plugin did you upgrade to?
According to the marketplace listing, there are some versions that are only compatible with Jira Server 8.0 and higher (they typically have a j7 or j8 extension). I would double-check your plugins to make sure that your version of the plugin is compatible with the version of Jira that you're running.
Thanks for your response Matt.
The Jira version is 7.3.6 and the plugin version is 5.4.0-j
After updating the plugin, the "Invalid object name error" is displayed in the two tables below in the log:
AO_08F1AF_SYNC_EVENTAO_08F1AF_SYNC_REQUEST
I dropped all indexes on both tables and reinstalled Exalate app. But there are still errors and the sync is blocked. What do you think the problem could be?
Hi Matt,
Thanks for your reply.
JIRA version is 7.3.6 and Exalate version is 5.3.3-j7.
After upgrading to this version, the following errors can be seen in the two tables below in the log:AO_08F1AF_SYNC_EVENAO_08F1AF_SYNC_REQUESTAs far as I have checked, this type of error can be due to the plugin's use of the Active Objects Library to communicate with SQL, or the schema name jiraschema. However, I have not found a solution or command to fix this problem. Is there a solution?
JIRA version is 7.3.6 and Exalate version is 5.3.3-j7.After upgrading to this version, the following errors can be seen in the two tables below in the log.AO_08F1AF_SYNC_EVENAO_08F1AF_SYNC_REQUEST
As far as I have checked, this type of error can be due to the plugin's use of the Active Objects Library to communicate with SQL, or the schema name jiraschema. However, I have not found a solution or command to fix this problem. Is there a solution?
Hi @GG ,
I am Dhiren, one of the Solutions Engineers working at Exalate.
May I please ask you to raise a request with our Support Team for this issue and I am sure we would be able to help resolve this issue.
If you can even provide me the ticket number, I can have my eyes over it for a quicker resolution.
Thank you very much, Dhiren
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.