We have a Trello account which has been working well. But the project management features are lacking and so I was enthusiastic to get the invitation to a Jira Work Management account, especially as it's free for up to 10 users and our team is still smaller than that.
The connection between Trello and JWM is a bit fuzzy to me though and I have a few questions.
1. I see that I can import a single full board of Trello cards to a single JWM project. However, this isn't very useful. What I really want is to select individual cards from various Trello boards and link them into a single project that I can manage in JWM. Is this not possible?
2. For testing, I did import a full Trello board into a single JWM project and I see that all of the lists and cards were transferred. But how do I synch changes made in Trello to those same cards in JWM? Or vice versa? Having duplicate, but non-synched cards in two places is confusing and unworkable.
Thanks,
Steven