https://bitbucket.org/thub-ai
My Bitbucket commit avatars showing obscene images. I haven't set that. Someone has hacked and kept it. Can that be removed?
Hi @Sridhar TA
We can not access https://bitbucket.org/thub-ai
Where do you see these avatars? Is it the avatar next to each commit? So not your personal avatar that you also see in your profile (top right of the page)
Bitbbucket will map each commit to the user's email address. And the email address is in your local git config.Any chance you have another email address in your git config from a Bitbucket user that set this "obscene" avatar?
You can see the email linked to a commit by pressing "view raw commit". See my screenshot. It should be on one of the first lines.
Need help from bitbcuket support. I am having free. Kindly help me
yes
It is in commit avatar
thanks, I will look into it
You can check the email of a commit by opening the commit in Bibucket. Then 3 dots menu -> see raw commit.
The email should be on the first lines.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.