I have epic Visible in Kanban board. In epic I have number of stories.I need make stories visible in Kanban board.Is it possible for an existing stories or I have to rec-create each one separately directly in Kanban board?Thank you, Leon
Hi @Leon Raskin
Based on your screenshot, I'm pretty confident you're on Jira Server or DC, using a Kanban Board.
In this case, you should be able to modify the filter to ensure the issues show on the board.
Perhaps as some first steps...
If you're unsure, send us some screenshots of the filter and the general configuration, and we'll see if we can advise further
Ste
Welcome to the community @Leon Raskin
Story is the child issue of an epic. In the view screen of Epic, click on the Add a child issue and select a story type. You will see the stories showing on the board.
Hi @Leon Raskin and welcome to the Community,
can you specify the type of project you are working with? Server or Cloud? Jira Software or Jira Work Management? If you are unsure, you can provide a screenshot (best case of the whole page not just parts) and we figure it out. Make sure to anonymize sensitive data.
Generally speaking, the Board Filter determines what is shown on the Board and what isn't.
Hi Leon - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Jira Work Management boards only show one workflow at a time. So if your Epics and Stories use different workflows you will not be able to see them on the board at the same time like you can with the List view or Timeline view.
Hi.Thank you for the reply.I could not see an option "Add a child".I checked suspected places (attached pictures) but I guess that was wrong places.Please advise. Thank you.
That is not going to work. Did you see my answer?
Hi John.Thank you for the reply.I am a bit confused. I see my epic on the board and if I click on it in side windows I see stories in the epic.I already tried and failed :-) on dragging stories to the main board.So it is no way other than recreate manually, to make them visible?
Stephen.Thank you for suggestion.I have to check with the owner if owner will make change recommended.Once again, thank you
My apologies, I was confused because this was posted in Jira Work Management Group.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.