In my department, one team uses one Kanban board within its own project, and I use my own Kanplan board within a separate project. I set up an automation so that if a team member from Project 1 sets the assignee to me, it will move the issue to my board/Project 2 by cloning it and deleting the original issue. When this automation runs, it creates the cloned issue in my Kanplan backlog, and I want it to automatically transition to To-Do.
I have an automation set up in my project that upon issue creation, transition to to-do (I manually move things to the backlog for future planning, but I want all issues to essentially start in to-do). However this automation doesn't catch the cloned issue, and I can't figure out how to do that.
Is it possible to create an automation that transitions to to-do and runs on a cloned issue, when that cloned issue comes from a different project into my project?