Hi, Community!
I'm trying to gather insights on how often our team updates their Jira issues every quarter, month by month. There are two relevant values: "Status" and "Progress". The field "Progress" is a custom field, which is set to have a value from 0 to 100.
My first thought was to filter using JQL. This is the code that I'm using to filter the issues:
"status CHANGED DURING("2024-01-01", "2024-01-31") AND "progress[number]" CHANGED DURING ("2024-01-01", "2024-01-31")"
This, however, only seems to work when I try to get the status change value, but not the progress fields. Jira returns this message when I try to run the filter:
History searches do not support the 'progress[number]' field.
My second thought was to use a different approach with the following code:
"status CHANGED DURING("2024-01-01", "2024-01-31") AND "progress[number]" > 0 AND "progress[number]" WAS 0 DURING("2024-01-01", "2024-01-31")"
However, I am getting this feedback from Jira:
- History searches do not support the 'progress[number]' field.
- History searches only support string values.
I am lost here. I've been trying to find many ways to approach this, but nothing seems to work. Am I using JQL wrong? or is this the wrong way to solve this?
If anyone has any other solution, I would appreciate your input