Our domain has been added to your suppression list due to the mailbox not being available when the registration link was sent: crayoncopilot.com
Best,
Dan R.
Welcome to the community @Dan Radulescu
This is in order to avoid any spam. Please raise a ticket for Atlassian to remove you from the suppression list.
Hi Nikola,
It seems almost impossible to raise a ticket because I couldn't setup the account for first use. Can you provide a link please?
Hi Dan - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Let me see if someone from Atlassian can come here.
It would be great if we would have the list of people from Atlassian community that are within the Atlassian team
Here is the link to the Atlassian support: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/, if you have trouble with this account, I'd suggest to make a temp one, reference yourself on the ticket, so Atlassian can take a look at it.
Hello @Daniel , can you help us with this issue?
Hi @Dan Radulescu
I found there was a message sent to that address, however the SMTP server bounced that message with an error of:
550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. [AM3PEPF0000A78D.eurprd04.prod.outlook.com 2024-03-20T12:58:08.003Z 08DC46A9D8C15B33]
That specific bounce message is known to be caused by an aggressive filtering setting within Outlook/Office365. I have cleared the suppressions for that domain, but please see our guide in Unblocking Office365 emails for Atlassian Cloud - Atlassian Community to prevent this happening again.
Thanks
Andy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.