Dear Team,
I have two accounts to Atlassian bitbucket. The account I have issue is linked with "<email_redcated>" email, which has login issue.
Application keeps responding incorrect emailId or password. Where as I haven't changed the account details for ages.
I need your assist on resetting the accounts password for the below bitbucket link "https://bitbucket.org/wokrspace-id"
Thanks
Vadivel S
Welcome to the community @PREMAC
Have you tried with Forgot your password option?
hello nikola,
The email ID that I'm using for bitbucket is no longer available to receive emails.I can't use that option.
Even when try to add/change the email it is asking for the old password.
even though I entered the correct password, still getting invalid password error.
thanks
vadivel S
Hello Vadiv,
Are you saying that your email with the associated account has been deleted?
Hi Vadivel,
The login page offers options to log in with Google, Microsoft, Apple or Slack in case there is an account with this email in one of these products.
If not, and if the password you enter is not accepted, the only option is to request a password reset email via
If the email account is not active, you will need to reactivate it in order to receive the password reset email.
Just a heads up, I removed the email and workspace id from your post to comply with our privacy policy.
Kind regards,Theodora
Hello Nikola,
Yes, the login email was deleted.
Hello Boudale,
while resetting the password it is asking for emailId to send reset password link.
But the email is deleted and unable to receive any emails.
can you provide any suggestions on this.
If the password you are entering is not working, the only way to reset it is via a password reset email. There is no other way to recover the account.
The email account needs to be recreated in order to receive the password reset email.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.