Can the team @ Atlassian provide any info on a nice-to-have in business projects... a field for percentage completed. Knowing this was something I utilized in MSFT Project when tracking task/sub-task... is this a feature to be added or is there a formula to use in a custom field already?
Hi @Michael P_ O_Hara
would this field be something that you want your users to fill out themselves (i.e., manually specify a progress of, say, 42%), or would you want this progress to be automatically calculated somehow? If it's the later, based on what would you want this to calculation to happen?
Thanks,
Hannes
Thanks Hannes - a field with a manual input in % format would do...
Hi @Michael P_ O_Hara,
in this case, I'd recommend to either use the built-in Number custom field (although it doesn't have a min/max range), or a more dedicated field e.g. from this free app (I'm not associated with the vendor).
Does this look like it could solve your issue?
Best,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.