We're using Jira software and wanted to purchase the Jira management, I accidentally created a new organization,
Can I delete only the new organization without damaging the existing one (associated with my account)?
Yes, you can. Firstly, you need to make sure that the new organization doesn't have any products active - meaning that there shouldn't be any members in groups for that specific product.
NOTE: It will take some time for the organisation to be deleted since it is a scheduled deletion. Yes, you can request for an imidiate deletion, but I am sure that is not very urgent. If it is, you would need to raise a support ticket for Atlassian to delete this organisation.
Plus, your old organisation won't be affected.
Thanks. I won't take the risk
I submitted a support ticket.
Well, there isn't a risk if you choose the right organisation.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.