We just switched to Data Center, and I'm starting to explore the various automation features available to us. I've set up an automation to send an email that pulls data from the description field when a specific ticket comes in. I have everything working except for one part.
I'm using {{issue.description.substringAfter("Business Reason")}} that will pull any data someone entered from the field. The field "Business Reason" is the last field of the form, and there isn't anything in the description of the ticket after this. When the email is sent out, it provides the data given after Business Reason, but it's also putting {noformat} on the next line.
Here's the complete email I set up:
Ticket {{issue.key}} has been opened by {{issue.description.substringBetween("by ", ", please")}} requesting a new list {{issue.description.substringBetween("PUTALL ",".list")}} be created.
Their business reason for the list creation is:
{{issue.description.substringAfter("Business Reason")}}
You can view the request by clicking this link: {{issue.url}}
What is causing {noformat} to appear?