Hello!
I've encountered some bugs while working with filters in Jira Work Management Team-Managed Projects. Below are my concerns:
1. Export Options: In my filter view, there are various options to export data. Which is the correct one for exporting to an Excel file? I've tried several options, and each exports the information differently:
a) Exporter
b) Open in Microsoft Excel
c) Export XML
d) Export Excel CSV (filter fields)
2. Exported Column Data of Custom Fields: When I add filter columns from fields that accept multiple input options and then export the data into an Excel spreadsheet, each option is exported into a separated column. Our aim is to export this information in just one column.
In the example in the attached image, the column "Custom Field (Tipo de Pieza)" was exported using Export Excel CSV (filter fields), and appeared in 8 different columns. Our aim to have this information exported in just one column.

3. Duplicated Export Columns: When exporting, in this case, with Export Excel CSV (filter fields), a custom field called "Nº Adaptaciones" was duplicated three times, with two empty and the first one containing the correct data.

4. Column Configuration: when applying columns to one filter, I expect the configuration to remain specific to that filter. However, the configuration set is being applied to other created filters. Is there a way to prevent this?
Thank you for your help!