Hello, experts!
I want to create the following Cloud Jira Rule:
- I open one of the tickets in Jira Release.
- Go to Automatisation and run Manual Rule "get components"
- Jira identified the current Fix Version (from the current.issue)
- Find all tickets with Fix Version = Fix Version of the current issue.
- Go throw all the tickets with this Fix Version and collect All Components.
- Remove duplicates and Put all components in the comment below the ticket.
Context:
We use Jira Components as GitLab Repositories' names. It helps us to collect all Repositores that need to be Deployed to Prod in this Fix Version.
Usually, I go to the issue navigator and manually collect all components then inform DevOps, but it leads to risks of human error and duplicates.
Spend 3 hours playing with Smart Values and Lookup table, but unfortunately failed even with ChatGPT.