Dear Atlassian Community,
I'm encountering an issue with sorting User Stories under the corresponding Features in my Jira Roadmap. I'm trying to organize User Stories labeled with the acronym BKS-### under the Features labeled with CATART4-###. The User Stories are created at the team level, while the Features are at the ART level.
I tried 2 approaches:
1. when attempting to drag and drop the User Story under the respective Feature, it doesn't work.(see screenshot 1 "drad & drop")
2. when using the Select & Bulk Actions function and clicking on Parent, I can't seem to select the specific Feature, which resides at the ART level, to nest the User Story underneath it. It says "no matches" (see screenshot 2 "select & bulk action parent")
I've searched extensively for a solution, but I'm unable to find one. In summary, my question is: How can I nest User Stories under Features at the ART level in the Jira Roadmap?
Any guidance or assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance for your help!
Best regards, Phil