I have a Scriptrunner Behavior that sets the value of the Component/s field on the Create screen for issues within a specific project; however, the component will only appear to be filled in on some of the issue types and not others. The mapping is currently set to that project with "All issues" selected.
I am using this Initializer:
if(actionName.equals("Create") ){
getFieldByName("Component/s").setFormValue("DIG")
}
The execution history of the Initializer shows no failures, but when checking the payloads for the issue types that do not work I can see that the component field is null:
"components": "{null/empty} (java.lang.String)",I've verified that the field is configured correctly and appears on the Create, View, and Edit screens for the affected issue types in the project. There are no other behaviors which are used for this project, and no others that are used to control Component/s.
I have tried splitting the behavior up into multiple to see if this would change anything, but the behavior performs the same in each scenario with the same issue types succeeding and failing.
Does anyone have thoughts or insight on why this would fail or succeed only for some issue types and not others?