I am trying to setup mirroring so that I can push any commits I make to my local gitlab instance to my bitbucket repo. I have created an access token on my bitbucket repo but any attempt to add it to the mirroring in gitlab results in authentication errors regardless of which protocol I use

If I hover over the respective ERROR pill as shown in the screenshot it says the following:
SSH:
"13:get remote references: create git ls-remote: exit status 128, stderr: "Host key verification failed.fatal: Could not read from remote repository.\n\nPlease make sure you have the correct access rights\nand the repository exists.\n"."
HTTPS:
"13:get remote references: create git ls-remote: exit status 128, stderr: "remote: Invalid credentials\nfatal: Authentication failed for 'https://bitbucket.org/workspace-id/xxxx-repo-name-xxxx.git/'\n"."
I am at a loss as to what the problem is, I know the credentials are correct. I have added bitbucket.org to my known-hosts and I dont know what to try next. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you