Hi everybody,
during last Christmas holidays and partially in January I’ve been studying for ACP-120 certification. Team-managed projects are included in this certification, so I had to looked into them more again… and I’m still struggling… struggling to like them…
As a somebody who loves to share as much configurations as possible, it is hard for me to use them. When I set up a new Jira instance, it is usually the first thing I change - I don’t want anybody to be able to create team-managed projects - create something, which is not under admin’s control.
In my experience when our customers use them, after some time they usually ask us to convert them to company-managed projects, because they miss some functionality. I can see a lot of improvements have been implemented lately, but still it is not enough.
So, I would like to ask, when do you recommend to use team-managed projects? Under which circumstances is good to have them in your site?
Thank you!