Hi,
I recently opened a question regarding our self hosted docker bitbucket runners which every now and again start to fail with 'docker command not found'.
I was given this link as the solution.
Having followed the steps in the above link I restart the runner, after having stopped it and deleted the empty docker folder, and I see the expected message in the logs:
Copying Docker cli to working directory.
However, if I then attempt to run the pipeline again it still fails with 'docker command not found' so the suggested solution is not working for me.
The only solution I have found is to delete the runners altogether and re-add them through the workspace settings > add runner.
This solution is very slow and repetitive as I have to click through the UI for each runner.
The problem seems to occur randomly so our nightly pipelines are not guaranteed to run which is causing issues for our development team when they start work in the morning.
Any help with this issue is greatly appreciated.
Many Thanks,
Charlie