I want to change time of backup. For example, I want to set time of backup at 01:00 night every day. I want that the backup operation is done this time, that is not done other time. How can I do this?
Thanks.
Hi Kerim,
you cannot set a fixed time for the XML-Backup of your data, just a delay between your backups. If you set this delay to 720, your backup will run once a day (but not at 01:00 am).
You can read more here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Automating+JIRA+Backups
BTW: Atlassian recommends to not use this backup feature, but backing up your data with database tools.
Best regards
Thomas
Can I set time of backup one time between 19:00 - 09:00?
no, you can't set a time. If Jira is started, the first backup will be made. And after this backup is done, Jira will wait for the number of minutes you have set as delay and then, it makes the next backup and so on
this link useful for this topic ?: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-1865
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.