we done revising any notification on email <email_edited_for_privacy>
Welcome to the community @ahmad akozenah
First, make sure that within your personal Jira settings you have boxes ticked when it comes it watching the issue, being the reporter of the issue, etc.
If your settings look like the ones from the above, it means that Atlassian has added your address to the supression list. This is done in order to prevent spam. To solve this, raise a support ticket for Atlassian, asking your address to be removed from the supression.
i cont login on my email "<email_edited_for_privacy>" and i cont reset password because i don't revised any email
Can you access your personal email? If you can, then you can reset your password with the Forgot your password.
If you cannot access your personal email then you need to reset the password for that email address.
Sir , I can't reset password for this email "<email_edited_for_privacy>" , i don't receive any email to reset password
Hi @ahmad akozenah,
Just a heads up, I removed the email address from your post to comply with our privacy policy.
I checked our email logs and I saw that we sent some emails to that email address but they were bounced with the error message
554 5.4.4 [internal] Domain Does Not Exist
The domain name of that email address does not exist so the email delivery fails.
If that is a company email address, please reach out to the administrator of your mail server.
Kind regards,Theodora
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.