Recently a developer on our team left who created the CI/CD pipeline connecting our Bitbucket repository to our Laravel Forge server. The CI/CD pipeline was created through Bitbucket Pipelines. After the developer left, we deleted their access token thinking nothing of it. However, this has appeared to cause our pipeline to break, and I was looking for some helpful insights where this problem could be fixed.
To begin, our bitbucket-pipelines.yml file has 4 requests which look something like this: ssh forge@xxx.XXX.XXX.XXX "cd /path/to/server && git pull origin master"
This is the first command which is called and it immediately fails with this error message:
“The requested repository either does not exist or you do not have access. If you believe this repository exists and you have access, make sure you're authenticated.
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights, and the repository exists.”
Above this error message in the build output there is a reference to “REPOSITORY_OAUTH_ACCESS_TOKEN” which I believe could possibly be the access token we had revoked from the previous developer. An issue with this is that I cannot find where this is referenced. It’s not referenced in any of our source code, and I was not able to find any repository or workspace variables referencing this.
This pipeline is running our live website where I am able to push code to the main branch successfully but in the build process I am receiving a permissions error. Would anybody know what may be the solution to this problem? Thank you for your time!