I am trying get the max duedate from the stories in the Epic so I can set the Epic duedate to the max. I have an automated rule that get the stories int the Epic but I cannot get the value of Due Date in the Stories. Also, I cannot get the labels. Below I am writing the date in the automation rule to set this info in the Epic Description field. The bolded lines do print the correct values from the stories. Is there a configuration setting that needs to be set to get the data?
start
{{#lookupIssues.labels}}{{.}}, {{/}}
{{#lookupIssues.summary}}{{.}}, {{/}}
{{#lookupIssues.duedate}}{{.}}, {{/}}
end
{{lookupIssues.dueDate.max}}
{{lookupIssues."Due Date".max}}
{{lookupIssues.duedate.max}}
Story point = {{lookupIssues.Story Points.sum}}
lookupIssues.size:{{lookupIssues.size}}
lookupIssues.subtasks.duedate: {{lookupIssues.subtasks.duedate}}
lookupIssues.duedate.value: {{lookupIssues.duedate.value}}
lookupIssues.Due Date.first: {{lookupIssues.Due Date.first}}
lookupIssues.duedate.first: {{lookupIssues.duedate.first}}
lookupIssues.duedate.name: {{lookupIssues.duedate.name}}
lookupIssues.duedate.value: {{lookupIssues.duedate.value}}
lookupIssues.Due Date: {{lookupIssues.Due Date}}
lookupIssues.key:{{lookupIssues.key}}
triggerissue.duedate: {{triggerissue.duedate}}
{{#lookupIssues.key}}First:{{duedate|Hello world}} Second:{{created|Hello world}}{{/}}
{{#lookupIssues}}
* DUE DATE:{{DUEDATE}}
* DUE DATE2:{{dueDate}}
* UPDATED: {{updated}}
{{/}}
{{#lookupIssues}}
* {{key}}:{{key.dueDate.jqlDateTime}}
* {{key}}:{{this.duedate.jqlDateTime}}
{{/}}
{{#lookupIssues}}
* {{key}}:{{key.dueDate.value|Hello world}}
* {{key}}:{{duedate.value|Hello world}}
{{/}}
key={{lookupIssues.get(0).key}}
duedate={{lookupIssues.get(0).duedate|NULL}}
summary={{lookupIssues.get(0).summary|NULL}}
key={{lookupIssues.get(1).key}}
duedate={{lookupIssues.get(1).duedate|NULL}}
summary={{lookupIssues.get(1).summary|NULL}}