Before using Jira Product Discovery, I used to give our engineering lead a heads up whenever the priority/impact score of an item changed (using automations). He would in turn change the order of the Delivery epic in the Epic panel, so that he know, at a glance, what his team should be working on first.
I've implemented a similar automation for Product Discovery, but I have some issues with it.

Firstly, the rule does not seem to run, which seems to indicate Product Discovery does not announce changes to the Impact Score to the Automation service.
Secondly, even if it did, I fear that, because of the way Impact Scores are calculated (in relation to other Ideas), this might get messy soon, since changing the score on one idea, might trigger a mass change of all impact scores.
So, my question is, how can our engineering lead plan his sprints and be certain that he is working on the right priorities.