Between 2 status I have different transitions (doing different things). How can I know the use of each transition?
Thanks!
Hi @Marta Lopez Reyes _UOC_ ,
Unfortunately, out of the box, Jira JQL doesn't have a way to search transition names. A workaround (for future) is to modify your transition so that it also adds a label of some sort to a custom field - you can then run JQL on that label.
You could have a custom field labeled "Transition" and populate that with "OK TEST" or "Deploy to PRE".
Hi @Marta Lopez Reyes [UOC] , while you can add a description to a Transition while editing the workflow that info is not presented outside of the editor to the best of my knowledge. Generally you try to name the transition such that the purpose is clear. Note that when using "All" (or "Any status" in TMP) the description can become vague.
If I am missing your question please let me know.
Hi Jack
thanks for your response. Probably I haven't explain myself very well. I need a jql (for example) to help me doing a query tha shows list of issues that has use the transition "1245" the last year
This is the way I know if I can delete some transition
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.