Hi,
We've recently moved our confluence server to a new url with https.
The application links are generally working fine between Jira and Confluence:
- I can create confluence pages from epics in Jira agile
- I can insert jira issues (and run JQL queries) from pages in Confluence.
However, I can't link the jira service desk to the Confluence knowledgebase.
I have deleted the old link (on the knowledgebase tab) as there was no way to edit it.
When I try to add a new link to an existing confluence space, I can select "Confluence" as the application, but then the spinner keeps turning on "select space" until it eventually returns an error
Client must be authenticated to access this resource (see attached).
The same happens if I try to create a new space.
I've read that this uses the OAuth link (rather than Trusted Application) and I've checked the config there and everything looks fine - 2-legged auth (and impersonation) are enabled, and there are no warnings.
What am I doing wrong?
thanks,
Mark.