Invitation mail to workspace stopped working recently. We have a propietary mail server. They were working till recently.
Hi @Yudel Martinez
Welcome to the Atlassian Community.Sometimes email invites and notifications from Atlassian aren't delivered correctly. While I don't know the specific proprietary mail server you're using, this Atlassian support article may help you: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-articles/Unblocking-Office365-emails-for-Atlassian-Cloud/ba-p/1870108If this doesn't work, you can try contacting Atlassian support directly.I hope this helps,Michael
Hey @Yudel Martinez
I have removed all bounces on your email domain from our end, and hopefully, this should now allow you to receive an invite email.
Can you re-invite your user again and let me know how it goes?
Regards,Syahrul
Greetings Syahrul, the issue remains. The invite is not arriving.
I can confirm that there were no issues with our latest email, leading me to suspect that your user may have certain filters activated, which could potentially be sorting out our invitation emails. I recommend asking users to thoroughly check their mailbox, including the spam and other folders. If necessary, they might need to turn off any active filters temporarily.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.