Is there any way to Close customer edits of a form via automation? If not automation, is there any way to do so outside of requiring the agent to ensure this action occurs? Maybe within the workflow?
Hi @Gary Spross
Currently there is no way to close/submit forms with basic Automation. There is an API call to submit forms:
The Forms REST API (atlassian.com)
You could call the API from Automation rules.
Thanks Rebekka!
I'm having an issue with the API call though.
When I call the API to perform the submit action, I get a 409 - Conflict Response.
I've tried via automation and Postman and get the same results.
Any ideas what I might be doing wrong?
not from the screenshot.
Does the Header/Payload Data from the response hint at anything?
Unless I'm overlooking anything, I don't see any hints.
(Sent as an image because it kept complaining when I copy/pasted the text in.)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.