Hi all.
I'm admin -- I invited a developer to a workspace. He accepted: got an error first, but then ended up on my developers group anyway.
As far as I can see, he is an active developer user.
He can see the repositories in other workspaces, but not mine.
Few things of note:
- I migrated the repo from another Atlassian account/workspace altogether. When I moved companies I now have a second personal Atlassian account because I have a second company email. I could not use my old pub key (as it was attached to my original email login).
- I now have a second Atlassian company account, a new personal user account and SSH pub key for it.
- The external developer in question used to also access the repo back when it was in the old Atlassian account / workspace. However he still uses his same personal login. His email or personal account has not changed.
- I simply invited him to the new workspace, to continue working on the migrated repository.
Now when he logs into Bitbucket, he can still see his old repos (in other workspaces), but not the migrated repo in the new workspace that I invited him to.
Any ideas?