Hello JIRA Community,
Currently, I have Project A and Project B. I have 2 automation rules set - 1 that allows me to clone tickets from Project A to Project B when a specific assignee is chosen, and 1 that automatically updates the due dates of cloned/cloned by issues so that they are in sync.
The first rule works perfectly, however, the problem lies in when I try to sync the due dates of a specific task that has been cloned from Project A -> Project B.
To clarify, I've mapped out the steps.
- Project A assigns Ticket Z to a specific person -> Ticket Z gets cloned onto Project B as Ticket Y
- Ticket Z due date gets updated in Project A -> Ticket Y due date gets updated in Project B.
(->) The arrow represents an automation rule taking place. I am having trouble with the underlined part. The cloned ticket does not sync due date with the original ticket. Below is the automation rule I've attempted but with no luck:
