Is there a gadget that I can add to my dashboard that will pull all past due projects?
Hi @Christine Kneser welcome
When you say "past due projects", do you mean Jira Issues that are past the due date?
If so, then you can use one of the built in gadgets like a pie chart or filter results and a saved filter like:
Project = abc AND duedate <= now()
HTH,KGM
@Christine Kneser Welcome to the Atlassian community
I am not aware of any gadget that shows past due projects. You could always submit a feature request for that here: https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=10440
Thank you, Brant. I will do just that
Hi Christine - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
How are you defining if a "Project" is past due?
This worked perfectly! Thank you!
Hi John, the comment below was able to resolve my issue. Thank you.
@Kristján Geir Mathiesen - even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every now and then. hahaha.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.