Hi
I keep getting this error when I try to get into Bitbucket. I have no problem with getting into other products like Trello. Could I please get some help on this issue?
Regards
Cecil
Hey @minggang_chen
welcome to the Community!
Your account was in an inactive state due to the long period of inactivity, which was preventing you from logging in.
I went ahead and set the account to active again, so you should be able to log in as usual.
Could you please try again and let us know how it goes?
Thank you, @minggang_chen !
Patrik S
Hi @minggang_chen
Have you tried using a different browser, or incognito mode?
Ste
Hi Stephen
Thanks for helping me. Yes, I have tried Safari and Chrome on MacOS. I have also tried Edge and Chrome on Windows. Cleaning all the browser cache and the incognito mode didn't help either. I have also tried social login via Gmail and login with username and password. I got the same error message.
Hi @minggang_chen and welcome to the Community! Your account may be inactive so you'll need Atlassian Support assistance. Maybe @Patrik S or @Theodora Boudale can assist.
Hi Patrik
Appreciated! It works now, thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.