I'm an admin and unable to get in. I think I accidentally created a new account even though the email is the same and I shouldn't have been allowed to do that. However it says the URL from my old account still exists so I can't even properly create a new account. I don't have a SEN or EN number since I can't get into the account to create a ticket. We have a developer beginning in 2 days and really need this resolved asap. Please let me know what to do to reactivate. Thank you!
Hi @Lauren Raimondi
Ask your billing contact to reach out to Atlassian for reactivation if you are the only org administrator.
Hi @Lauren Raimondi ,
I've tagged Atlassian Escalation in this thread, they should be able to help you out in this situation.
I took a closer look at your account. Your user account is not a site-admin of the only site you are currently a member of. However it looks like you requested to reactivated Jira Cloud on this site over in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/35/CA-2852067
Did this resolve the problem here? Just checking.
Thanks
Andy
Thanks so much, we got it fixed!
Hi Andy, yes they were able to reactive it for me, thanks
Glad to know it worked
@Lauren Raimondi please can you mark the thread as Accepted that fixed your issue.
This Will help the other community members identify this as Answered
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.