Hello,
So, I know a couple of questions have been answered about how to clone an issue from one project into the other. In my case, I have a company managed project - within this project, I have several boards - each board representing each team.
Now, I have set up an automation that clones a ticket created all the way from a team managed Jira Form. The ticket gets cloned all good. However, I want the ticket to be cloned into a specific board, and not the overarching project backlog.
To add some contexts:
This is as it is currently:
When issue is created
Clone into Project A (this project has many boards)
Delete Issue.
This is what I want it To Be:
When Issue is Created
Clone Into Project A Board C Backlog
Delete Issue
I hope I was as explanatory enough. Will appreciate any help.
Image below shows As Is rule.
Thanks