螢幕快照 2015-07-06 下午2.57.06.png
Hi Eddie,
The message seems to be quite clear: JIRA Calendar doesn't support your language.
Because you're using JIRA Cloud you could ask Support to check it out here: https://support.atlassian.com .
Best Regards,
Peter
Also see https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-30789
Thanks Peter, my language is "English (US)". Is that means JIRA Calendar doesn't support "English (US)"???
It says "Add language support to JIRA Calendar Plugin". I am using JIRA cloud, need to make it to solve it as well? Thanks,
If I look at the screenshot I can see that your browser is in another language am I correct? (I'm not going to guess which language ) Maybe that's the problem? The link Udo provides might also give you some indication of the cause.
Eddie, For anything related to JIRA Cloud you'll probably need to raise a ticket with Support. Cheers, Peter
Hi, Eddie.
This is a 'bug' I encountered not long ago.
Go to your profile page and your language will contain something invalid (probably -1). Change it to something that is not your language (like English (UK)) and then back to 'English (US)'. This should solve the problem.
Of course, English (US) is supported .
Let me know if that fixes the problem.
Kind regards,Jaime Kirch da SilveiraAtlassian Cloud Support
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.