In Jira server, the "project-lead" role suddenly cant view the workflow on a specific project. How can I see who changed the workflow?
Hi Angus,
You can refer to Audit Log in the server to find out who modified your project Workflows.
Hi Dhanush, I am a few months into Jira so a beginner. I am a very inexperienced administrator. I cant find the "audit log" for the project workflow. Can you explain how I get to it please?
Hi Angus, Firstly you should be having the Administer Jira Permissions on your Instance.
Also, Follow the below steps to navigate & view the events in the audit log:
From the app header, select Administration > System
From the left menu, select Audit log
Select each event to expand it and see the details.
Hope it helps.
Perfect, thank you Dhanush. I can see all the logs. Thank you for the kind assistance.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.