I'm generating a SAS Token following this microsoft documentation to deploy files to my Azure StorageAccount using BitBucket Pipelines, but when I run Deploy I get this error:'failed to perform copy command due to error: no SAS token or OAuth token is present and the resource is not public'.
Status: Downloaded newer image for mspipes/azure-storage-deploy:2.0.1INFO: Starting deployment to Azure storage...azcopy cp "./my-folder/*" "https://myblob.blob.core.windows.net/my-container/$MY_SAS_TOKEN" --from-to localBlob --recursiveINFO: Scanning...failed to perform copy command due to error: no SAS token or OAuth token is present and the resource is not public✖ Deployment failed.
Until 4 days ago the Deploy worked normally, and now it no longer works.Here is the code step where I use the SAS Token:
- step: name: Deploy to Storage Account script: - pipe: microsoft/azure-storage-deploy:2.0.1 variables: SOURCE: './my-folder/*' DESTINATION: 'https://myblob.blob.core.windows.net/my-container/' DESTINATION_SAS_TOKEN: $MY_SAS_TOKEN EXTRA_ARGS: '--from-to localBlob --recursive' - sleep 15
Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks
@Guilherme de Oliveira hi. Pipe you mentioned not supported anymore. Instead, try this pipe: atlassian/azure-storage-deploy:
script: - pipe: atlassian/azure-storage-deploy:2.1.0 variables: SOURCE: 'myfile.txt' DESTINATION_STORAGE_ACCOUNT_NAME: 'https://mystorageaccount.blob.core.windows.net' DESTINATION_SAS_TOKEN: $AZURE_STORAGE_SAS_TOKEN DESTINATION_CONTAINER_NAME: 'my-container'
Regards, Igor
Hi, I am trying to use this pipeline to deploy to azure, formatted exactly as it is here except I have tried versions 2.3.0 and 2.4.0, but I am getting this error: "Deployment failed. Reason: (MissingRequiredHeader) An HTTP header that's mandatory for this request is not specified."
I don't know how to tell what header is missing or why this error would be occurring. Any help would be appreciated.
@sbiales hi. Please, next time create a new question to describe your problem.Also could you check this is your case?
Yes that was it!! Thank you! And sorry, I will do so next time
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.