Hello, We are having issues making some fields mandatory in JWM projects and this is impacting our day to day activities. I would like to ask how I can resolve this issue
What type of projects are they? Company Management or team Management ?
In company management, you must do this from the field configurations or from the workflow.
in Tema Management :
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/customize-an-issues-fields-in-team-managed-projects/
I hope this helps you
Hello @Oluwaseun Adedeji
To make a field mandatory overall, you would need to adjust your field configuration with field configuration scheme (do not use the default one).
From there you can choose which fields will be required.
You would:
When you save the changes, apply the field configuration scheme to your JWM project.
Thanks @Nikola Perisic i will check and revert
Thanks @Anas Ibrahim
Hello @Nikola Perisic to have a better understanding of my request, I did a short video if this could help you in guiding me.I went to the project settings butI did not see the field configuration. Please let me know where to navigate.Unfortunately, I am unable to upload the video. But here is a screenshot. You can see the summary is made mandatory, I would like to make other fields mandatory too. Also in the project settings and Jira settings, I did see the field configuration.
Hello @Anas Ibrahim to have a better understanding of my request, I did a short video if this could help you in guiding me.I went to the project settings butI did not see the field configuration. Please let me know where to navigate.Unfortunately, I am unable to upload the video. But here is a screenshot. You can see the summary is made mandatory, I would like to make other fields mandatory too. Also in the project settings and Jira settings, I did see the field configuration.
Hello @Nikola Perisic Thank you I have found the field configuration.
Hello @Anas Ibrahim Thank you I have found the field configuration.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.