I believe that I observe the same behavior as the one discussed here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-10802 but this time with Jira Work Management (cloud version). Is there any known workaround for the problem, except for not using the form at all? Is there a chance for a permanent fix?
Hi Dmytro,
Can you supply the steps you used to recreate the problem?
And is this an Advanced Form? Or the built-in Jira Work Management form?
Hi John,
actually, the issue I was referring to has perfect description, I doubt my explanation can be any better. But anyhow, here are some screenshots:
It's built-in Jira Work Management form. Not much to configure for the form itself.
Well that ticket says it was closed and fixed. Maybe some regression happening. Let me see if someone from Atlassian can come take a look.
That ticket was for Jira Service Management, perhaps the fix did not cover Jira Work Management..?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.