Nice to meet you! Â
I wanted to make sure that you know that in addition to our free Jira Service Management Fundamentals learning path, we recently launched a new Associate Certification called ITSM with Jira Service Management Foundations.Â
You can prepare for the exam by following the free on-demand cert prep path linked on that page 👆
If you have any questions, please let me know!
Marshall
I have gone through the online training by following the free on-demand cert prep path.  Is this the only resource I should be studying other then real on-the-job training?
Â
@Marshall Walker Lee Thank you for sharing this important Associate certification information about JSM
Yes, Michael, the free on-demand prep path is the only recommended training. If you want to go above & beyond, you could brush up on the foundational courses in our ITSM learning path.Â
I agree that the "on-demand prep path is the only recommended training" - in hindsight and after re-studying the material relative to some of the "hard" questions I experienced, it is clear that the content of material DOES COVERÂ the test material.
Marshall:
I passed the exam!!! 96%
Congratulations @Michael DiRenzo !!!Â
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.