Hi,
I am looking for a way to edit the form that customers get while raising service tickets.
I wish to add new fields to get the most information from them to improve on our TAT.
Any help will be most appreciated.
Hi @Qasim Gadhia
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
To add/remove the field in the request form, please follow this steps and let me know if this helps you.
Thanks,
Teja
Hi Teja. Thanks for your prompt response. I tried to follow the guideline provided to no avail. I'm going to review it again in a bit and get back to you. Thanks.
Hi Teja,
It turned out that I did not have access to the forms at the time. I did get to the Request Types option and went ahead from there. Though, it was not as simple as described in the link, it gave me a place to start.
Thanks a lot of your support.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.