Hello!
Is it possible to have an address or location custom field within Jira Work Management?
Thanks!
Hello @Alex Tejada
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Jira doesn't natively have a custom field type specifically for addresses. They do offer custom text type fields; Single line text or Paragraph text.
Thanks! What about using custom fields such as dropdrowns? Can I build reporting around that?
That depends on the type of reporting you want to build, and how many values you want to have available in the drop-down.
Also are you working with a Team Managed project or a Company Managed project?
I believe these will be team managed projects for now.
It's not a lot but I don't have the exact amount right now. This is the "flow" I am planning out
A "project" to track all projects of this particular type
Each issue within that project will be a smaller project
Each issue (which is really a customer) will have important information we want to track, maybe a total of 6-7 custom fields with up to 4 different options in each one that we want to track / report on
Is that feasible? Is this a smart approach to this type of project management?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.