<span>Hi,</span>
<span>I often use pipeline to compile my LaTeX files automatically.</span>
In this case, I have a LaTeX file (Istallation-Plan.tex = root) what is compiling without any doubts until I ask to include the file data.csv.
When I try to include this, I get the following error Message:
<span>! Package pgfplots Error: Could not read table file 'data.csv' in 'search path=</span>
<span>.'. In case you intended to provide inline data: maybe TeX screwed up your end-</span><span>of-lines? Try `row sep=crcr' and terminate your lines with `\\' (refer to the p</span>
<span>.'. In case you intended to provide inline data: maybe TeX screwed up your end-</span>
<span>of-lines? Try `row sep=crcr' and terminate your lines with `\\' (refer to the p</span>
<span>gfplotstable manual for details).</span>
As you can see in the picture, data.csv IS within the normal LaTeX directory. So why can it not be found?
And what means:
<span>Could not read table file 'data.csv' in 'search path=</span>
<span>.'.</span>
<span>The search path .'. means probably the root path or?</span>
I solved the problem by myself... I just had to add
- cd LaTeX
To change the folder, where LaTeX is performed...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.