When running my pipeline against my freshly spun up docker installation, I'm getting this error before any of the scripts run:
Status 404: {"message":"No such container: 67d5e5b0-717b-56f7-bcb9-ffdc1e351cf2_f6ff8605-0455-443a-b606-394a84893155_system_auth-proxy"}I don't see anything of note in the docker logs - I see the "Remove" logged, and then immediately the "Creating" is logged, and then two seconds later it "Inspects" and fails. This happens immediately after it "Inspects" my primary image.
I haven't been able to find anything about this "system_auth-proxy" image, and have no idea why it's failing. Any ideas? The exact same config works fine with the atlassian runners.
I have docker running on a clean Ubuntu 22.04 VM, and used the docker documentation to install from their repos. CPU, memory, and diskspace are nowhere near the limits for the VM. I also tried installing docker on bare metal, and see the same results.
Here's the full bitbucket-pipeline.yaml if it helps. This is getting pushed to the develop branch. I've tried installing hugo from scratch in the build steps instead of using a prebuilt image with no difference.
Any help or ideas on where to look are appreciated!!
pipelines:
default:
- step:
name: Default no-op
script:
- echo "Only pushing develop and main branches to Firebase Hosting"
branches:
main:
- step:
name: Build
runs-on:
- self.hosted
- linux
image: hugomods/hugo:0.122.0
script:
- hugo --cleanDestinationDir --minify -e production
artifacts:
- public/**
- step:
name: Deploy to Firebase Hosting
runs-on:
- self.hosted
- linux
deployment: production
script:
- pipe: atlassian/firebase-deploy:5.1.0
variables:
FIREBASE_TOKEN: $FIREBASE_TOKEN
PROJECT_ID: $FIREBASE_PROJECT
EXTRA_ARGS: --only hosting:$FIREBASE_SITE
develop:
- step:
name: Build the Hugo site
runs-on:
- self.hosted
- linux
image: hugomods/hugo:0.122.0
script:
- hugo -DEF --cleanDestinationDir --minify -e develop
artifacts:
- public/**
- step:
name: Deploy to Firebase Hosting
runs-on:
- self.hosted
- linux
deployment: develop
image: node:18.16.1
caches:
- node
script:
- npm install -g firebase-tools:13.1.0
- firebase deploy --token $FIREBASE_TOKEN --project $FIREBASE_PROJECT --only hosting:$FIREBASE_SITE